Bastidou du Cros
The spirit of the cottage
We fell in love with this corner of the Ibie valley. Each season has its charm for nature lovers. We found the quiet, unspoiled beauty of the landscapes.
We also shared good moments of conviviality at the Inn of the hamlet.
So we decided we would ask you and to enjoy. Our cottage is simple, comfortable and welcoming.
We therefore wish to facilitate your arrival by leaving available a minimum of food. We hope that the reserve is renewed by the hosts as and measurement in a friendly consumption for the next can also enjoy.
Located 10 minutes from Vallon Pont d’Arc and the gorges of Ardeche, close to the “Pont d’Arc cave of” reconstitution of the Chauvet Cave, the new cottage CROS is a detached house built on 2500m² land bordered by the river Ibie.
At the heart of this unspoilt valley, hikers and mountain bikers can ride directly from the house.
For swimming, you will find within 2 km of water points and pebble beaches on the river or at ten Km sandy beaches of Ardeche
This house of 85 m² has been fully equipped to make your stay more enjoyable.
You will find :
– Three bedrooms (one bedroom with a double bed and two bedrooms with two beds in 90 cm per room) Bed linen is provided.
– Bathroom with bathtub
– A large living room with flat-screen TV, sofa, armchairs, large table
– A kitchen equipped with a 4 burner gas, large fridge / freezer, microwave, coffee maker, Nespresso (not supplied capsule), kettle, toaster, oven, washing machine, dishwasher, washing machine , iron, ironing board …
– Electric heating in every room
– An attached garage allows bikers to return their bike.
– A large terrace with garden furniture and barbecue. One third permanent covered and two thirds covered with a bioclimatic pergola.
You can find more information on our visithttp: //www.bastidouducros.com/
Open all year round
- Total capacity : 6 people
- Number of room(s) : 3