Village de Mirabel
A massive rock formation served as the foundation for two castles. There remains only the tower of the protestant castle, which was destroyed in the 17th century by order of Richelieu during the War of Religion.
Two fortified walls, one of which can be viewed today, surrounded this historically rich village.
The Domain of le Pradel owned by Olivier de Serres, who wrote the “Theatre of agriculture” and who developed, on behalf of King Henry the 4th, the planting of mulberry trees and the proliferation of sericulture.
We also propose:
- Coulées basaltiques
- Musée Olivier de Serres
- Village de Saint-Pons
- Village de Saint-Germain
- Village de Berzème
- Village de Saint-Andéol-de-Berg
- Village de Darbres
- Village de Lussas
- Village de Saint-Maurice-d'Ibie
- Village de Sceautres
- Saint-Laurent-sous-Coiron : Village de caractère
- Village de Saint-Jean-le-Centenier
- Village de Saint-Gineys-en-Coiron
- Village de Villeneuve-de-Berg
- Aire de pique-nique de Mirabel
- Ferme Olivier de Serres