Village of Saint-Jean-le-Centenier
This particularity creates a beautiful checkerboard effect throughout the village. The black basalt stones is why the town’s saint is named, St. Jean the Black.
The pathways of the village surrounding the church were once part of its fortification which have been referred to as early as 1137.
The typical cobblestone roads and voulted archways at times have the old doors attached to them and are pointed out with a little plaque.
We also propose:
- Village de Saint-Pons
- Village de Saint-Germain
- Village de Berzème
- Village de Saint-Andéol-de-Berg
- Village de Darbres
- Village de Lussas
- Village de Saint-Maurice-d'Ibie
- Village de Sceautres
- Saint-Laurent-sous-Coiron : Village de caractère
- Village de Mirabel
- Village de Saint-Gineys-en-Coiron
- Village de Villeneuve-de-Berg
- Aire de pique-nique du village de Saint Jean le Centenier