Church of Villeneuve-de-Berg
The church tower replaces a watchtower, his spire was of 1752 and the roof is very recent.
– statuettes in golden wood: a Virgin who is crowned and Saint-Vincent (protector of winemakers)
– the altarpiece from the 17th century, listed Historical Monument in 1933
– footlights of tribune and choir – listed
– the altarpiece “Virgin at seven pains” – baroque masterpiece
Throughout the year : open daily.
We also propose:
- Adress07170 Villeneuve-de-Berg
- GPS coordinatesLatitude : 44.557409
Longitude : 4.502345