Church Saint Louis
Desire when the village was elevated in 1284, the church, dedicated at Saint-Louis benefactor of Vivarais area, was inaugurated in 1297. During his long existence, the church has suffered a lot of reorganizations, the latest in 1995.
The church tower replaces a watchtower, his spire was of 1752 and the roof is very recent.
– statuettes in golden wood: a Virgin who is crowned and Saint-Vincent (protector of winemakers)
– the altarpiece from the 17th century, listed Historical Monument in 1933
– footlights of tribune and choir – listed
– the altarpiece “Virgin at seven pains” – baroque masterpiece
We also propose:
- Adress131 place du Jeu de Paume
- Contact04 75 94 80 09
- E-mailContact us by e-mail
- Web siteAccess to the site
- GPS coordinatesLatitude : 44.557409
Longitude : 4.502345