Church of Saint-Andéol-de-Berg
A 19th century church. Built in 1854, it is believed that the monstrance was given by Princess Eugénie. The church was one of the first to sanctify a chapel in honour of the Virgin Mary.
The bell tower was destroyed by a hurricane in 1953 and was rebuilt thanks to a subscription.
Throughout the year : open daily.