Domaine Olivier de Serres
On site find:
* a museum on Olivier de Serres and his agronomic research
* historic gardens
* a farm with goat barn and aviary
* a cellar and sale of local products
* an artistic trail with free access
Many guided tours possible, different themes available for groups.
This site is at the same time a place of production, training, research, culture and sustainable development.
Sample farm produce (wine, juice, goat cheese). Foodie Ardèche breaks.
Possibility of accommodation and catering (by reservation).
Open from July 1rst to August 31rst from Tuesday to Friday (2 p.m. to 7 p.m.)
Open from May 1rst to June 30th and from September 1rst to October 31rst, on Tuesday, Thursday and Friday (1:15 p.m. to 5 p.m.)
By appointment from November 1rst to April 30th.
We also propose:
- Adress1064, chemin du Pradel
- Contact04 75 36 76 56
04 75 36 30 57
- Web siteAccess to the site
- GPS coordinatesLatitude : 44.581589
Longitude : 4.499481
|Guided tours (museum and/or farm):|
|Full price: 6.50 €|
|Reduced price: 6 € (for children, students, job seekers, group + than 15 people)|
|Free entry for children < 6 years|