Prehistoric zoo of Marzal
It is the first prehistoric zoo in France created in 1983. Scenes of animals or prehistoric characters realized life-size under the supervision of paleontologists in a park of 3 hectares.
Located in Saint-Remèze, in the heart of the Gorges de l’Ardèche, we offer three activities on our site:
– A museum: the museum of the underground world, retracing all the evolution of the material used by cavers
– An aven-cave; the aven cave Marzal, a fabulous adventure in the heart of the land, guided tour of 45 minutes leading to a depth of 125 meters underground, possibility to visit with audioguides in English, German, Dutch.
– A prehistoric zoo: the dinos forest, along a 800m course in the middle of the forest you will find life-size reconstructed dinosaurs.
From 19/05 to 29/08/2021, daily between 10.30 am and 5.30 pm.
From 30/08 to 26/09/2021 between 10.30 am and 5.30 pm.
Closed Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
From 27/09 to 15/10/2021, every Saturday and Sunday between 10.30 am and 5.30 pm.
From 16/10 to 31/10/2021, daily between 10.30 am and 5.30 pm.
We also propose:
- Adress106 route de plance
- Contact04 75 04 12 45
- E-mailContact us by e-mail
- Web siteAccess to the site
- GPS coordinatesLatitude : 44.370057
Longitude : 4.512507
|Adult: 9 to 16.50 €|
|Teenager (6-12 years): 7 to 11.50 €|
|Child (3-5 years): 5 €.|
|Free entry for children < 3 years.|
|Group rate available for > 15 people.|